Become a Patient
Clinic 120 is now open and accepting patients and is available for all of your dental needs. Establish your dental home here. Clinic 120 provides high quality dental care with the added benefit being staffed by post graduate dentists who have earned their degree at the College of Dentistry and are now working in our community. Our dentists have direct access to all specialists supporting the College of Denistry.
Fees and Payments
Clinic 120 follows the fee guide provided by the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan. All dental insurances and payment methods are accepted.The clinic will have the ability to direct bill insurance companies.
Location and Parking
The clinic is located Room 120 - 105 Wiggins Road, two buildings north of College Drive. Metered parking is available directly in front of the College of Dentistry building.
You also have a couple of other parking options nearby as well, these include:
1. Parking Lot 1 - is just off Wiggins across from the College of Dentistry. It accepts credit cards and denominations under $20.
2. Health Sciences Underground Parking – the entry to this is in between the new E wing Health Sciences (104 Clinical Place) and the hospital. You access it coming in on Hospital Drive and make a left at the fork in the road. It accepts credit cards and denominations under $20.
Parking at the university is limited. Please leave yourself plenty of time to find parking.
Hours of Operation
Mission, Vision & Values
The mission of the General Practice Residency (GPR) clinic is to provide excellence in oral health care to the community and support the sustainability of the GPR program.
To be a leader in the clinical education of residents, and to be a preferred provider of oral health-care services through the delivery of high-quality patient care to the community.
The GPR clinic endeavors to:
- Serve the needs of the community by providing a full spectrum oral health care services
- Improve quality of life for the communities we serve
- Perform to the highest standards of professionalism in our daily actions and interactions
- Foster an environment where our patients will feel safe and welcome
- Strive to provide an environment that enables our post graduate dentists to further enhance their skill set
- Provide the best oral health care by working collaboratively with other members of the oral health-care team, dental specialists and members of the medical community
- Create an environment of constant improvement in oral health-care delivery